Beneath the Arch Bursary
A total of $1500 is available for one or more bursaries, to be awarded at the discretion of the Beneath the Arch Awards Committee. The bursary was designed to enable young performing artists to enhance their experience and skills in a performing arts field. We define "performing arts" as any creative, artistic endeavor that is active and viewed by an audience (such as dance, voice, music, theatre). The bursary can be used toward any of the following:
- admission or registration costs (tuition)
- event or competition fees
- rental fees (for instruments, studio space, etc)
- materials, books, costumes, learning aids
We may ask bursary winners for proof that they used the bursary for one of these activities or costs.
To be eligible for the bursary, you must be:
- a resident of Turner Valley, Black Diamond, Millarville, Priddis, Longview, or the surrounding areas
- currently be enrolled in any Alberta school in Grades 4 to 12, home school students are also welcome to apply
Download the application form below and follow the instructions.
Your package must be postmarked March 31 or sooner. We will announce the bursary winners before May 31.
Mail your completed package to:
Beneath the Arch
P.O. Box 4
Turner Valley, AB